Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bummer..

I didn't get anywhere near meeting my goal on the shawl yesterday. I blame it on the mess of trouble that I ran into around row 61. I have absolutely no clue what went wrong, but there were only a few spots of horrible hell that took me THREE HOURS to fix. I didn't want to rip back because it was like 4 rows of over 250 stitches in lace yarn and I thought that I would just make more problems than I would solve. Anyway, it's not perfect but I decided that I can live with it and have moved on. I'm really just trying to get as much done as possible during this 'just began a project' phase where I'm really excited and want to see how it turns out. Sorry, no pictures today. I'm updating this as I'm on my way out the door. And, really, who wants to see some more sorry pictures of a lump of lace-weight yarn when you can't really decipher the shape or pattern?

No comments: