Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Apologies!!

I just want to apologize to anybody who may have stopped by here recently and noticed that I haven't updated since Friday. I had a very LARGE lull in my knitting over the weekend. In fact, you might say that I didn't even TOUCH my needles! And then, I spent the last three days helping my mom paint her living room and bathroom, so there was no knitting there. In fact, after Monday I questioned whether I'd ever be able to knit again, my hands were so sore and cramped from rolling the very thick primer on the walls. My hands have recovered (mostly) and today was just light brush work over the first coat of paint for a little texture. Since there has been no knitting progress, there won't be any pictures. SORRY! I also thought that I could post pictures of the before and after of the living room and bathroom but my mom had gotten started before I arrived Monday morning. Boo :( Anyway, back to the point, I have a renewed taste for any and all knitting and spinning. I hope to spend ALL my time over the next few days participating in fiber-related activities and I will try to make some interesting progress so I'll be able to post some interesting pictures!

Added later: I ordered and received the matching skein of yarn from Knitpicks for my Alexander sweater... I geuss that means I should get to finishing it sometime soon. I'm not really feeling like working on it right now. I'm going to need to find a way to motivate myself to finish it!

No comments: