Monday, February 26, 2007

A little painting

On Saturday I got together with my mom, aunt and sister. We painted a few pictures to adorn the blank wall in my dining room. We only got through these two, but plan to paint a third in a similar style.













Then, Michael and I went for some 'refreshments' at Old Chicago.

















I tried to post yesterday and encountered this:

So I spent the rest of the day working on my sleeve, or so I swore. I was distracted with bowling and several different games with Michael and a mutual friend. Finally, I finished my sleeve at 2 in the morning while Michael slept next to me. All in all, I had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW on the paintings!

Jennifer said...

Thank you! My mom and I were both quite surprised with how well the turned out.