Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We've moved!! Updated

We've gotten all moved in, at least the furniture is. There's quite a bit of work to do to make it my own, but I'm looking forward to it. Also... we got a puppy!!! You can check out some of the pics on my flickr page here.

ETA: Wow, things sure have been busy around here. Along with the move and the puppy I got my own project at work that I'm very excited about!

Of course the puppy likes my yarn because I'm playing with it. 'Why can't I play with it too, Mom?' she asks. SO, there hasn't been much knitting going on at the house. I did have a TERRIBLE craving to do some spinning on Tuesday night, and so I spun! Anya (the puppy) didn't mind. She was terribly interested in the fiber but once she got smacked in the head a few times by the wheel spokes, she showed MUCH less interest in that.

We've been spending the last several weekends ripping out wallpaper and general getting rid of the old owner's taste behavior (they had bad taste). The wallpaper was bad enough but there's some leopard-print wallpaper in the dining room... weird... anywho... My family (who's been helping with the wallpaper) can't wait to get it all out (hopefully this weekend) and move on to a new project, such as painting!

All is well in my little world, I've got plenty to keep me busy and I sleep hard at night... plus many smaller naps in-between.

No comments: