Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Knitting

The yarn for my sister's hat and scarf finally arrived and I spent Monday and Tuesday night working on the Snowball hat from Interweave. My sister said that she didn't want the pompom on top so I finished it last night without one.
Now, I'm working on her scarf; just a simple garter stitch with the yarn doubled on size 15's. The flash is on and the picture is a little blurry but it's just garter stitch and this was the picture that best showed the color.
As you can see the two items aren't really a set. She had a scarf that she wanted me to match with a hat and then one can never have too many scarves, so I'm knitting this green one up.

My family hasn't really taken to my knitting enough for me to be overloaded with Christmas knitting, but a girl sure can hope!

No comments: